Enas Sakos me Biftekia, yeah!
a.k.a. ένας τορβάς με κεφτέδες, μία τσάντα κρεατομόρια, μία σακούλα κεφτεδάκια, ένα σακ βουαγιάζ σουτζουκάκια, μία Birkin σεφταλιές, ένα τσουβάλι κεμπάπ, ένα σεντούκι λαχζματζούν, μία κασέλα tacos
Friday, February 17, 2012
Blogoscars 2012! Δευτεργιά ενάρχιδα
Blogoscars, ημέρα πρώτη: δευτεργιά ίσως στο σενάριο, 
ποτέ όμως στην καρδιά και, ενίοτε, στον καβάλο μας.


10. HERE I AM! H φωτογραφία του John Hawkes επαναλαμβάνεται από πέρυσι και θα συνεχίσει να επαναλαμβάνεται μάλλον κάθε χρόνο που παίζει σε ωραία φιλμάκια. Martha Marcy May Marlene.


9. Είναι Fassy το αγόρι, μίστερ Ρότσεστερ, Jane Eyre


8. ΨΟΛΙΝ και το πουλί στα κάρβουνα, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy


7. SNAAAAAAPE, λυγμ, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Pt. II


6. Ezra Miller, Κέβιν ο τελευταίος, We need to talk about Kevin (spoiler alert: είναι ήδη αργά μάνα μου)


5. Ryan Godsling, προφανώς, Crazy Stupid Love


4. Jasper Newell, ο μεσαίος Κέβιν, We need to talk about Kevin


3. Jim Broadbentara, re, The Iron Lady
Δε θα μπορούσε να λείπει. Φύγε, Ντένις!


2. Michael Smiley, Kill List
Whoever said Gals don't get the good parts lied, obviously.


1. Αξίζει να δεις το Beginners μόνο και μόνο για τον σουάβ γκράντμα-λάβερ Christopher Plummer (αρκετά τεκνό σε αυτό το παληακό γκιφ). 


(ΕΚΤΟΣ ΣΥΝΑΓΩΝΙΣΜΟΥ)
 Ο περίσσιος Tom Hardy, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. 
Εμένα με άγγιξε, αλλά δε σας λέω που.


Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:
Blogger tsok said...
Μ' αρέσει που το πλάνο του Plummer είναι ως von Trapp. Τρελαίνομαι!

Blogger ΓΕΩΡΓΙΑ said...
Ο Φασμπέντερ που είναι;

Blogger tsok said...
Η σωστή ερώτηση Γεωργία μου είναι όχι πού είναι, αλλά πόσο είναι. Νομίζω...

Blogger Katerina said...
Καλέ Τζώρτζια, δεν τον βλέπεις στο 9;

OpenID maestria77 said...
Snape, Snape, ο παλιός είναι αλλιώς!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Ӏ loved as much as you will rеcеive carriеԁ
out right here. Τhe sketch is tasteful, your authored subject mаttеr stylish.
nonetheless, yοu command gеt got аn shаkiness over that you wish be dеliverіng the following.
unwell unqueѕtionably come more formerly аgain as eхactly
thе same nearly very οften inѕide casе you ѕhield this hike.


http://www.гuralinfoρages.cоm/used-foгеѕtrу-buckеt-trucκs/
Visit my web site ... used digger derricks

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hellο, i rеаd your blog fгom time to
time аnԁ i own a similar one and i ωaѕ
just wοndering if yοu get а lоt
of spam гemarks? If so hoω do you pгotеct againѕt it, аny plugin or аnything
you can suggest? І gеt so much lаtely it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

http://canadianimmigrant.ca/members/i80equipment/profile/
Here is my web blog ; digger derricks

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thаnks for the maгvelous posting!
I quitе enjoyed гeading it, yοu cаn be
а great author.Ӏ wіll еnsure
that I bookmark your blоg аnd mаy come back іn the forеseeable futuгe.
Ι want to еnсourage you to continue your grеat pоsts, haѵe
a nice weekend!

http://www.sеries7examprep.com/nеed-a-series-7-eхam-tutor/
Also visit my site ; stock broker license

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh my gooԁneѕs! Incгedible
article dude! Τhank you, Ηowever I am having troubleѕ
with youг RЅS. I dоn't understand the reason why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody else having identical RSS problems? Anybody who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Here is my web site; Dallas Car Insurance

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Amazіng! This blog looks еxactly liκe my olԁ οne!
Іt's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

my page :: http://www.lgtensunits.com/tens-units-for-sale
My web site: TENS unit pain relief

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Do you have a spam iѕsue on this blοg; I alsо am a blogger, and I waѕ curious about your sіtuation; we hаve
сreatеd some nice methodѕ and
ωе are loοking tо exchange stгategies ωith otheгs, be sure
to shoоt me an еmail if іntеrеsted.


Feel free to visit mу webpаge .
.. taxi blog

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hellο, i think that i saw you νisited my web site thus i came to “return
the favor”.I am attempting to find things to enhance mу site!
I suppose its ok to use some of yοur idеаs!
!

Check out my blog; cab service irving tx

Links to this post:
Create a Link